Induction Soldering coaxial cable to connector ring and pin in two steps in under 5 seconds by reaching a temperature of 500°F (260°C) with induction heating.
DW-UHF-6KW-III handheld induction heater
• No-flux solder wire
• Coaxial cable
• Cable connector
• Center pin
Temperature: 662°F (350°C)
Time: 5 sec
- The coaxial cable and connector were placed vertically inside the coil.
- Induction heating was applied for 3 seconds, at which point the part is hot enough for soldering.
- The induction soldering wire was fed between the cable braid and connector.
- Solder wire was inserted into the center pin, and the center pin was placed in the coil.
- The cable with connector was placed above the pin.
- Induction heat was applied for 1.5 seconds, after which the part was hot enough for soldering.
- The center conductor was inserted into the pin.
- The assembly was inspected to ensure that the soldering was successful.
- Strong durable joints and faster heating cycles
- Selective and precise heat zone, resulting in less part distortion and joint stress
- Technology without pollution, which is both clean and safe