Medium Frequency Induction Generator 160KW
Category: Medium Frequency Series Tags: medium frequency brazing machine, medium frequency forge heater, medium frequency forging furnace, medium frequency induction generator, medium frequency induction heater, medium frequency melting furnace, medium frequency melting machine, MF induction heating machine
Medium Frequency Induction Generator MF-160KW
|Input power desire||3 phase,380V±10%, 50/60HZ|
|Oscillate power max||160KW|
|Max input current||2400A|
|Cooling water desire||>0.3MPa 10L/Min|
|Duty cycle||100% ,40°C|
- Big power, low frequency and good diathermancy.
- High frequency, low power consumption, easy installation and simple operation.
- It can continuously work for 24 hours for the comprehensive full load design.
- It adopts the IGBT inverter circuit in parallel connection, which ha high load adaptability.
- It has functions as over-voltage, over-current, over-heat, phase loss and water shortage alarm indications as automatic control and protection.
- Compared with other heating models, it can significantly promote the economic benefits, improve the quality of heated work pieces, save the energy and material, alleviate labor intensity and improve the production environment.
- Medium frequency machines are usually used in the penetration heating occasions, for example, rod heating for forging rod end heating
- Melting of almost all kinds of metals
- Heating of stators or rotors for fitting
- Heating of tube end for extrusion
- Heating of moulds deep quenching of shafts and gears tempering or preheating of weld joint and so on