Magnetic Induction Forging Equipment
Category: Medium Frequency Series Tags: Magnetic Forging, magnetic forging furnace, magnetic forging heater, magnetic forging machine, magnetic forging system, Magnetic Induction Forging
Magnetic Induction Forging Equipment DW-MF-35kw induction heater
- Big power, low frequency and good diathermancy.
- High frequency, low power consumption, easy installation and simple operation.
- It can continuously work for 24 hours for the comprehensive full load design.
- It adopts the IGBT inverter circuit in parallel connection, which ha high load adaptability.
- It has functions as over-voltage, over-current, over-heat, phase loss and water shortage alarm indications as automatic control and protection.
- Compared with other heating models, it can significantly promote the economic benefits, improve the quality of heated work pieces, save the energy and material, alleviate labor intensity and improve the production environment.
|Input power desire||3 phase,380V±10%, 50/60HZ|
|Oscillate power max||35KW|
|Max input current||51A|
|Cooling water desire||>0.2MPa 6L/Min|
|Duty cycle||100% ,40°C|
- Medium frequency machines are usually used in the penetration heating occasions, for example, rod heating for forging rod end heating
- Melting of almost all kinds of metals
- Heating of stators or rotors for fitting
- Heating of tube end for extrusion
- Heating of moulds deep quenching of shafts and gears tempering or preheating of weld joint and so on