induction heating service,induction heater,induction heating equipment and induction heating system are supplied by DaWei Induction Heating Machine Co.,Ltd
Induction heating is a form of non-contact heating for conductive materials, when alternating current flows in the induced coil, varying electromagnetic field is set up around the coil, circulating current(induced, current, eddy current) is generated in the workpiece(conductive material), heat is produced as the eddy current flows against the resitivity of the material.
Induction heating is a rapid ,clean, non-polluting heating form which can be used to heat metals or change the conductive material’s properties. The coil itself does not get hot and the heating effect is under controlled. The solid state transistor technology has made induction heating much easier,cost-effective heating for applications including soldering and induction brazing ,induction heat treating, induction melting,induction forging etc.<
Induction bending woven wire mesh
To heat 3" (76.2mm) from the end of the wire on a woven wire cloth 60" (1.52m) long. This prepares the wire mesh for bending in a press brake.
Woven wire cloth (steel) made of 1/2" (12.7) diameter wire, 60" (1.52m) long. Wires are 1.5" (38.1) apart
Temperature:1400 °F (760 °C)
• DW-HF-60KW induction heating system, equipped with a remote workhead containing three 25|JF capacitors for a total of 75JF
• An induction heating coil designed and developed specifically for this application.
A two turn oval coil is used to heat the woven wire. The woven wire is placed in the coil and heated for 15 seconds to soften a 60" (1.52m) length of the wire 3" (76.2mm) deep. The woven wire is then placed in a press brake for the bending process.
Induction heating provides:
• Faster production process
• High efficiency, low energy costs compared to gas furnace
• Fast, controllable process
• Hands-free heating that involves no operator skill for manufacturing